Major League Alumni Marketing has exclusive collectible agreements with Harrison Bader, Jacob deGrom, Paul DeJong, Jack Flaherty, Brent Honeywell, Michael Kopech, Miles Mikolas, Buster Posey and Mike Trout and we conduct hundreds of public and private autograph signings per year, with legends from the past and present. For questions about our signings or to find one near you, contact Brian Cerutti at Brian@mlbpaa.com or over the phone at (719) 477-1870, ext. 111. For wholesale inquiries, please contact Jennifer Gulino at Jennifer@mlbpaa.com or (719) 477-1870, ext. 126.
All signings are subject to the following list of rules and restrictions:
- MLAM provides information per signing as it is available. All information is subject to change, however, MLAM will make every effort to ensure that any changes made to the signing, including dates, approvals or pricing, are communicated as early as possible.
- Any inscription not specifically listed in pricing must be approved prior to send in.
- No more than two inscriptions per item.
- Pen color, type and placement requests are welcome, but cannot be guaranteed.
- Personal items are sent in at the customers discretion.
- Game Used Holograms must be noted prior to send in.
- Send-in items must be listed on order form provided with specific inscriptions listed. Any item received with different instructions will not be completed.
- Please label each item with your name.
- Orders will be fulfilled on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Please do not send in OML baseballs unless in quantities of 12.
- Photos must come in top loaders or bulk packaged by Photofile. No rolled photos please.
- Athlete reserves the right to decline his signature or inscription on ANY time even if items are previously approved by MLAM.
- MLB Holograms are applied and updated at the discretion of the MLB Authentication Program and its employees and are not guaranteed by Major League Alumni Marketing.